Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's been so long....

I really stink at this whole blog thing. But, one of my goals is to keep up with it from now on. It's been so long since my last blog I should update everybody-
Ok, so Jude was born Jan. 1st he is adorable and the girls just love him so much. We still haven't figured out which one of us he looks like, but people say Daddy (I of course think me). I am back at pre-school. I missed it a lot the 6 weeks I was out. I just love those kiddos and the group of women I teach with are great! I potty trained Mia yesterday. I used the book Toilet Training in Less Than a Day. It was great, she still has a few accidents every once and awhile when she gets pre-occupied, but other than that she's great. She went all night without wetting the bed. So, I will be recommending that book to everyone I know. I don't know why everybody doesn't already know about it. It's like the best kept secret. Well, now you are all pretty much up to date.

No comments: