Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hallelujah!

Ok, so pre-school has started and regular school started awhile ago. YAY! Everyone is getting back into our normal flow-which is sooo nice. I look forward to preschool for 2 reasons (well, maybe 3).
1. My kids get to see their old friends and make new ones
2. I get to teach some cute kiddos (which I love!)
3. I get to see other adults that I can talk to about anything
(and they are all good, christian women)

I know what you're thinking-How can you like teaching all those crying, screaming little kids? The answer is simple- They're not mine. While my own kids drive me crazy with the yelling and whining, these kids go home at the end of the day and do that to their own parents. Their parents get a break, I get a break and I get to teach some kids (that may not get any of the stuff I have to offer them anywhere else). They learn life skills and many other things from me that I'm sure their parents teach/try to teach them, but if they're like my kids they won't listen to their parents. So, I LOVE SCHOOL!

No comments: