Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Five

Ok, to keep me blogging I am going to have to make up something to do each day. So on Friday I am going to try and post my Friday Five every week. I'll make it the top 5 things that happened this week....could be anything. So, here goes..........

1. Made a decision about Montana (shhh it's a secret)
2. All the girls got flowers for Valentine's from Daddy (they were beautiful)
3. Finally heard my hubby say he was afraid of something
4. Got to go hang out for half a day with all the wonderful ladies I teach with (they ARE WONDERFUL) I will miss all of them greatly.
5. Jude took a step (or two) today. We are almost there!!!!!


So, there's my Friday Five for this week. I'll try to keep this up. I just have to figure out things for all the other days of the week. Hmmmm......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked Friday Five...where was it this week, hmmmm???? :)

Ash said...

I am soooo bad. I just can't blog. I need motivation.