Getting into bed-
Jude- Can I sleep in your bed?
Mommy- No
Jude- I going to lay down in your bed.
Mommy- No
Daddy- C'mon Ash, he'll probably lay down for awhile and then go get in his bed
Mommy- I don't feel good, I'm tired and we have a TINY bed (Coen co-sleeps w/us in a Full size bed)
Daddy- Jude you can lay with us for a little bit
Jude- HA HA Mommy, Daddy says I can sleep in your bed. HA HA I sleep in your bed.
Daddy- Jude, don't rub it in Mommy's face
Jude- HA HA Mommy, I rub it in your face. (crawls over to me and starts rubbing my face) HA HA, I rub your face. I rubbin' your face.
Needless to stay he lasted about 30 min in our bed and then got in his and passed out. He is a cutie.
Judah's First Stitches
9 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment