One of my favorite things right now is how Jude will say he "got for" something. Here it is in context-
Mommy- "Jude, did you turn out the light?"
Jude- "I got for to turn out the light. I go turn it off."
As a bonus, here's another funny story.
Yesterday the kids watched an episode of The Cat in the Hat Knows a lot About That. In this episode the Cat's friends helped a beaver fix her dam. So later on, Mia and Jude are playing. I hear Mia say "Jude, hurry and fix the dam!". Then, she runs off to go get something. Jude says, "I can't!". When asked why he can't he tells us that "There is no dayum here.". Then, after a little while Mia runs upstairs to go get something and I here Jude say, "Fiiiine, I'll fix the dayum." and he grabs his Handy Manny hammer and heads of to the corner to fix the dam.
Oh and here's one more. Last night Jude hit his head and came over to tell me and Jarrod. Jarrod asked if he wanted him to check it out. Jude said, "No, my brain is broken". So, Jarrod did a little touching and massaging of his head and told Jude he fixed it. Jude walked off holding his head and said, "No, it still broken".
Judah's First Stitches
9 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment