Ok, so before I post craft #2 here are the final pictures of the mystery craft. I found these aawesome eggs
here. I went to The Good Food Store (our more expensive version of Central Market) and got some yummy chocolates and jelly beans (no nuts here for our nut free school). Just for the record chocolate covered ginger is yucky- this did not end up in the eggs. So glad I tasted it first (well, the kids tasted it first). So, we ended up with dark chocolate raisins, chocolate covered cranberries (OMG these were yummy!), malted milk balls, chocolate covered coffee beans aka buzz bombs, cinnamon chocolate covered espresso beans (these were extra special yummy too), and last but not least jelly beans. I also made some for Jarrod and his got dark chocolate almonds and chocolate covered peanuts.


Now on to the kids craft from yesterday-
I found this craft and thought it would be a great craft for the holidays. I love handprint crafts! So, here is our handprint wreath. Mia and Jude did bunny handprints and Coen did chick handprints. It was much easier to paint his whole hand than paint a few fingers and palm over and over again. I found this project
here and tweaked it a bit. My bunnies all face the center, I only used 3 colors for the bunnies, and I didn't use plastic eggs - I splatter painted some cardstock and cut out eggs instead. Here are the pictures-




No comments:
Post a Comment