Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Funny Things Kids Do.....

Well, I've been thinking back on the funny things my kiddos do. I have one "rockstar" who listens to her iPod as loud as possible and sings as loud as possible (and off key) to it while reading "quietly" in her room. I have another one that I will never take to the bathroom in a public place (atleast not Babe's anyway) because as I was sitting there waiting for her to finish doing her thing she started grunting and groaning (in a full RR mind you) and when I asked what was wrong her exact words were, "I'm trying to poop!". No one in the RR would look me in the eye after that, but I couldn't help but crack up. Then the little one that just loves Jesus so much. As Daddy tells them all these stories (almost always Bible stories) while we drive she pays close attention. He had just finished telling the one about when Peter cuts off the guys ear and Jesus healed him. Well, she was so distraught because she thought Peter cut off Jesus' ear. For days she went around talking about Jesus' ear and after 2 days we finally got her to believe it was someone else's ear, so now she goes around touching her ear going, "it wasn't Jesus it was somebody else". She and her middle sister also go around fighting over whether or not Jesus is dead. This was an especially exciting argument during Easter. My kids crack me up, so I'll have to keep updating with the crazy things they do.

No comments: