Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer is HERE!

Well, I am officially not good at this blogging thing. So, looks like I posted last in April. So, here goes nothing-
May: Kaitlyn turned 9!! Preschool ended (I will now be teaching 2's)...politics, politics but's that's a whole nother story. June: teaching swim lessons for some families, been doing a lot at the library with the kids, VBS was awesome and we had so much fun! The heat is killing us though- come to fnd out that the crazy heat has something to do with global warming and when I looked up info on that a NASA scientist told Congress just recently that we need to get rid of coal power plants and do more environmentally VERY QUICKLY b/c within the next 2 decades (20 Yrs!!!) or there will be mass extinctions and lots of other things. That's SCARY considering it is still in OUR lifetime. Oh and I make my own baby food now. Which I could kick myself for not doing it with the other 3 kids. It is so easy and so much cheaper than buying jars. Well, I'll update more later.

No comments: