Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bowling

Well, I had the bright idea that I wanted to go bowling yesterday. We did not go yesterday, but we went today after church. It was a lot of fun. I really like bowling a lot and I especially love how it wears out the kiddos. We only played one game b/c with 6 of us one game takes a loooong time. Jude helped Jarrod bowl and the girls each bowled alone (Emma and Mia had bumpers-later we added them for Jude, too) I bowled about 3 frames and pinched something in my hip area,so I decided to sit out the rest and let Jarrod bowl my remaining frames which he was grateful for b/c Jude was bringing down his score. I was a little sad about it b/c I was doing really good, but what can you do. Everybody really enjoyed themselves. The scores ended up like this- Jarrod, Mia, Emma, Jude and Kaitlyn (she did not have bumpers and she got her first strike). We may have to try that again after the baby comes so I don't have to worry about injury. I wish I had some video of the game b/c Jude sauntering up to the lane with his little half skip/walk was hilarious. I really need to invest in one of those Flip video cameras. So, since I don't have one just close your eyes and imagine my little stud skipping up to the lane and tossing the ball with his Daddy. He was so proud- I got an awesome high five every turn. All the kiddos did great and we can't wait to go do it again!

No comments: