Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Quick 101 Things Update

Ok, so I have been working on my list of 101 Things. Here is a quick update on what I've gotten done/started since Oct.
-I have printed out our Passport stuff and gotten it all filled out. Just need to make some copies, get pics and save up the $$ (we'll probably get that all done after we get the baby paid off)
-We start the monthly Bible verses this month
-We've been keeping up with our chores. The kids are doing a good job of cleaning up when asked (they do whine, but they do it). I've been keeping our bed made, filing has been kept up with, sticking to budget, the laundry stays up to date and our dresser has been clean.
- We are still working on the baby name. Sometimes we have to take breaks from the discussion b/c they can get pretty heated
-Almost done reading The Home Experience
-signed us all up for Huffing for Stuffing in Billings on Thanksgiving, so 5K #1 here I come (I will be in week 33, so I will be walking this one)
-I've been getting some quiet time which is nice-along with some nice bubble baths
-been baking (crockpot yogurt, freezer apple pies for 2)
-cutting out internet for 4 days a month has worked, but been pretty hard-it's amazing what we rely on the net for
-hanging out with the kiddos- movie night, game night and playground
-Working on reading half my booklist

No comments: