So, my morning was absolutely crazy. We were on-time everything was going great. The kids were drinking their green smoothies. I went upstairs to see if Emma had a maroon shirt to put on so that she had on Griz colors when I heard Kaitlyn say, "Emma you better clean that up, get a towel". Then Mia comes running upstairs covered from shoulders to toes in green smoothie. Emma had somehow spilled her smoothie across our entire couch, over the recliner to my desk. I'd say about a good 8 feet. She swear she was sitting, but it looks like it was tossed. Anyway, I cleaned up Mia then Emma, Kaitlyn cleaned the couch, Mia put on Jude's shoes and I went to grab Coen so we could walk to the bus stop. When I went to grab Coen his precious little face smiled up at me and I noticed that he had puked all over himself. His whole side was covered, so I had to change him too. By the time I looked at the clock we were 1 minute late to our bus stop. We didn't make it to the other stop, so here I was car-less with one kid that had testing today and another that was singing in something at 9am. I finally got a hold of my husband and we got the kids to school on time (thankfully their bus gets them to school really early so we had some time). Man, it was a stressful morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment