Kaitlyn started school on Monday and we had a P/T conference yesterday to meet her teacher. She is a really nice lady and she said Kaitlyn has been doing great. She has made a few friends and she has fit right in with her classmates. The only thing that needs work for now is getting the lock on her locker open the first time. She's got the numbers down, just not the directions. Becasue they really don't have a drop off/pick up site at school she gets to ride the bus everyday. Thankfully her stop is on our corner otherwise I'm not sure I would be able to handle the whole bus thing. Emma will have to ride it next year.


This week we have also visited the Carousel and Playground. The kids had a lot of fun. That Carousel is crazy fast. Even I have to hang on pretty tight. Jude does pretty good on it. He wigs out at first, then he starts staring at the wall and getting this dazed look, so I try to keep him looking at me and talking ot me so he doesn't get sick. He looks like I feel when I try to count the cars on the train as they go in front of me instead of counting from far off. You know, that dizzy queasy feel. We also went to the library which was nice except for the parking. They have this huge building and like 20 parking spots. It makes no sense whatsoever. I drove around for like 20 minutes and finally someone left. You could park on the street, but it was full too. I could've parked about 3 blocks away, but that's no fun with the kids. It is also downtown, so all the streets are one way streets and I just LOVE oneway streets.


I stumbled across a link on Debra's blog to a really cool blog. The link was her 7x7 picture. The post it takes you to is a great post about praying for your children. It challenges you to pray for your children 7 times a day each day for a week. I am going to try it, but I am not going to stop at just a week I am going to keep it going. For those of you like me that have no idea where to even start with that, the blog author gives you the 7 times a day you can pray and she also gives you prayers you can say at each time. I am going with her times and prayers for now, but you special people out there can definitely come up with your owm 7 times and your own 7 prayers. I am really excited about this and hope you'll join me. I am going to go right now and add the link so you can check it out for yourself.









No comments:
Post a Comment