Friday, January 29, 2010

Short Term Goals

Well, my friend Bertie posted her short term goals oh her fitness blog (see links on the right), so I thought I'd come up with some too. Since my body is still healing I'm going to be taking it slow. Plus, I liked the challenges Bertie posted about, so I thought I'd do each challenge one at a time. Here are the challenges and I will mark them off as I complete them. Each one is a 6 week challenge. Here they are-

1. 100 Pushups Challenge

2. 200 Squats Challenge

3. 200 Situps Challenge

I think I'm going to start with the squats 1) because I love squats and 2) because they will be the easiest while I'm healing. Then, my plan is to do the situps to get my core back in shape and then the pushups last b/c it's easier (for me atleast) to hold that plank position when my core is at its best.

CHeck out the challenges for yourself. They are pretty cool and he is even going to be adding a 25 pull ups challenge.

No comments: