Monday, January 10, 2011

2010 Birthdays

Wow, I really fell off the bandwagon last year with Birthday posts. I did not post a single birthday update for any kid in 2010, so I will now update for 2010 since tomorrow is Coen's first Bday. I will do a separate post for that and Jude's 3rd Bday since I haven't uploaded the pics for Jude's Bday and we are going to celebrate with both boys on Saturday (carousel and museum). We did cake and presents for Jude already and will do Coen's tomorrow. I am in the process of making a cupcake banner for Coen. Who knew it would be so much work!?! Hopefully it turns out ok. Well, here's the 2010 Bdays-

Jude's 2nd Bday
We had a little party for him at home. We had a yummy ice cream cake and all the kids also got the clown cones from Baskin Robbins. I think we had pizza for dinner. Jude got a bike from us. A helmet and pads from Grandmom and Grandad. He also got a Cars seat/bed from Nat and Ryleigh. I honestly can't remember what else he got. I had pictures of eveything, but Jarrod took my memory card to Target b/c he wanted a card with more memory and he wanted to know what we already had. Well, long story short- his wallet has a magnet, magnets erase memory cards, he put the card in his pocket with his wallet, we lost all Bday and NYE pics on the card. I did take some pics later of the cars bed and his helmet. So, here they are-


I did update Coen's birth story, so we will skip to Kaitlyn's 11th Bday
We let her have a sleepover with a friend. We had pizza and Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. On her actual Bday we had Choc. Chip cookie ice cream sandwiches and I sent Choc. Chip cupcakes with vanilla buttercream to school for her class (did you figure out the theme?). She got an Old Navy GC from us. Her siblings got her a cool necklace and she got a bunch of nail polish and some twisty towels for her hair after her shower. Here are some pics-


Emma's 7th Bday
We had a family birthday. Emma's requests were lasagna for dinner and chocolate cobbler for her cake. Can I just say how much our family LOVES chocolate! This cobbler is super yummy and super easy to make. She got some clothes, a hiking pack, Bob books and sunglasses.Here are some pics from her Bday-

Mia's 5th birthday
In our family, girls get to do something special for their 5th birthday. They get to get their ears pierced! So, this year Mia's present from us was getting her ears pierced. Her siblings gave her some earrings and she also got some clothes and a hiking pack. Her theme was candy corn, so we had homemade candy corn pizza, candy corn cupcakes and tie-dye ice cream with orange and yellow colors.




Well, that gets us up to date on 2010 Bdays. I will post this weekend with Jude and Coen's Bdays.

No comments: