Friday, January 28, 2011

what kids say.....

Jarrod took Emma and Mia with him to pick up pizza tonight and on the way home asked them what they thought God looked like. Emma said handsome and this is basically Mia's response-
like you but without hands and legs. No, wait, with hands but no legs because he floats.
They are so sweet and it was so funny to hear their responses. Just had to get that typed up so I wouldn't forget.

One more-
Last night we went out to dinner and Jarrod took Jude potty (he refuses to go with me b/c I don't let him strip down in the public restroom since it's so nasty) and came back to the table grinning. He said bathroom trips with Jude are always full of questions. So, I wanted to know those questions and he basically said Jude always points stuff out and wants to know what it is or questions things and smells. Then, just as I take a big sip of coffee he says, "Like this one time he stuck his hands all in the urinal so he could get a closer look" and as he shudders I basically spew my coffee. He is so not allowed to make me laugh while drinking anymore.

No comments: