This
website has some great info on choosing a Word for your year. So, instead of a bunch of resolutions I am going to pick some goals and a new word for this year. Last year I had some goals and a word (relax). The
goals went fairly well, but I would have to say that my attempt at achieving my word was mediocre at best. I did have some relaxing time, I would say more than the year before, but this has been a pretty stressful year. So, I am hoping that I am able to do more with my word for next year. I know I am early, but I have already picked my word- Simplify. This word just calls out to me right now and I know that it is definitely something I need to work on. I am hoping to simplify my life, my stuff and anything else I can simplify. I need to de-clutter a lot and I think in the process it will help me de-clutter my brain so that I don't feel like I am in overload when I go to bed. Maybe after a year of simplifying I will be able to go back to this year's word and relax =).
No comments:
Post a Comment