Bday-
We got a cookie dough cake from Cold Stone. It was super yummy.
She had 2 friends over and they had cupcake fondue.
Our gift to Kaitlyn was a real haircut at a salon in town. The places like great clips and cost cutters have butchered her hair in the past, so we gave her a "real" haircut. We went to Barnes and Noble and scoured the magazines and found this cut. She looks great with bangs.
Mother's Day-I asked that we paint my craft table that has been waiting for a few years to get painted. We did the top in chalkboard paint and the rest in Purple Dragon. Jarrod suggested the stripes on the top. I think it turned out great!

Jude made me a flower bud vase at the Lowe's Build and Grow. (He didn't want to take a picture) I love the vase!









No comments:
Post a Comment