I just finished reading this post.
http://simplekids.net/three-friends-parent-needs/
I loved it! We really do need those kinds of friends. I NEED those kinds of friends. I NEED a friend who will help me move a body (check out the link to Brene's post for the info on this). Once upon a time I thought I had friends like that. But, I have come to realize that maybe I was mistaken. I have called and messaged those friends and I just get ignored and passed over. I don't really like to get close to people because I usually end up getting screwed over. So, when it does happen I hope it's with the right people this time. I mean, I have "friends", but I WANT friends like this. Friends that I can depend on, that will be there if I call at 3am b/c I just want someone to talk to, that will be there for me to vent without trying to "fix" me. Thankfully I have that in my husband, he really is my best friend. He fits all three of the descriptions in the post, plus he would definitely help me move a body and I'm pretty sure he'd say the same about me. But, I'd still really like to have a girl to chat with. So, I pray maybe I'll find somebody like that cause I think I need it.
Judah's First Stitches
9 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment