1. Monday we went to eat lunch at the park by Jarrod's office. The kids had a lot of fun playing and they got to hang out wiht their Daddy.
2. Tuesday we found out that we have no AC, so I went out and bought 2 tower fanc that work great (even thought my Husband said they wouldn't work at all)
3. Jarrod used our green leaf lettuce in a salad this week and said it was good. So, atleast one of our plants is in use right now. I am soooo ready for the other stuff to start blooming and producing. SHould be July/August
4. Tonight is movie night and we are going to watch Bedtime Stories. I'll let you know what I think about it later.
5. This weekend is Memorial weekend, so we get Jarrod for an extra day which will be nice, we've been missing him. I think we're going to some lake and I'd like to go tour the local breweries. No, I don't like beer at all, but it sounds like fun.
I'll update on the Memorial Weekend festivities and the movie later.
Judah's First Stitches
9 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment