Things I am Thankful for:
1. Yummy sushi. I got veggie sushi and california rolls today for my dinner. It was soooo yummy.
2. A wonderful husband who took the time to have boy time in the garage and play with all the balls we own. He is now reading the girls a bed time story while Jude runs around and pretends to listen.
3. The Saturday Farmer's Markets. We got some great plants-lunch box tomatoes, pineapple mint, lemon thyme and lavender. We also got some cool recycled mugs and a bench for our front porch made out of scraps from log cabins. Then we went to Lowes to get dirt and some strawberry plants. I can wait for the strawberries and tomatoes to bear fruit. We are going to check out the other market this weekend and see what we can find.
4. David Rios Tiger Spice Chai Tea. The best stuff ever! I haven't found it up here yet, but I will figure something out.
5. Friends. Friends that read your blog and comment just so you know they care.
6. Recipe sites. Found a great chocolate peanut butter cake I'm going to make Jarrod for Father's Day. I can't wait. It looks soooo good!
7. My kids. They can be sooo sweet and soooo rotten all at the same time. But, I love them. So far the cute sweet times outnumber the rotten ones =)
8. A loving God that loves us all no matter what!
Judah's First Stitches
9 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment