Ok, so Diana tagged me to do the 8 things lists. So, here goes nothing-
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Kaitlyn being out of school
2. people coming to visit
3. Jude being weaned
4. Saturday Markets (I love going to the Farmer's Market)
5. Emma learning to read
6. summer weather
7. Being able to go to a farm and pick our own fruit
8. Our trip to Glacier
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Woke up
2. Got a shower
3. Trip to Holland Lake
4. Hiked up a mountain to the top of a waterfall (4 miles roundtrip)
5. Canoed with Emma and Kaitlyn
6. Had a picnic lunch by the lake
7. Drove through a really pretty neighborhood
8. Hung out last night alone with my Hubby for awhile (Jude was present for some of it, but then he finally passed out)
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
1. Sew with my sewing machine
2. find a work at home job
3. get my kids to play nicely for more than a few minutes at a time
4. finish my Bible study and start a new one
5. keep up better with my blog
6. learn to always enjoy/savor the moment
7. slow down time so we could spend more time with our kids at each stage of their lives
8. Stop worrying
8 SHOWS I WATCH
1. Chuck
2. SNL
3. NCIS
4. Monk
5. Big Brother
6. The Mentalist
7. The Office
8. Out of the Wild
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Kristen
2. Diana
3. Mom
4. April
5. Amber
6. Gina
7. Bertie
8. Vanessa
Judah's First Stitches
9 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment