1. We are headed to Emma's Meet the Teachers this morning (they won't decide her teacher until the last day of this school year) We got her K readiness test scores in the mail and she did great. She measured as Above Average -we all know she's way above average =) (sorry that's just a proud mama talking)
2. We went outside and did sidewalk chalk for awhile. It was nice to just hang out on the back porch last night.
3. We went to the library and got I few good books. I'll tell you more about the one I got when I finish it.
4. We are going to just hang out this weekend. The girls HAVE to clean up their closets- you can't even move in them.
5. I entered a Friday giveaway on my friend Bertie's Fitness Blog (check out the sidebar). It's a great site. Every Friday she has a giveaway. She posts recipes and fitness routines. I have done the Plyo one and it about killed me- I am going to make an effort to keep doing it. I also made the protein packed chili she posted and Jarrod and Jude wolfed it down. It was great. You should definitely check it out. Most of the fitness stuff does not require and weights or anything, just you and I really like that a lot. It is not in our budget right now to go pay for a gym membership or a bunch of fitness equipment so just me is a good thing.
Judah's First Stitches
9 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment